What is liebster award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, whose work they find interesting, to motivate them and promote them as well. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Here are the rules-
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and posts a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award(image) on your blog.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.)
- Once you have written and published it, you then have to Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your blog or mine(they might not have ever heard of it!)
I would like to thank quirkyabhi for the nomination for the Liebster Award – I honestly didn’t know anything about this award until I got the nomination. Thank you so much! For anyone reading this please have a look at the following link – he has some amazing work here – https://quirkyabhi.wordpress.com
This leads me to my favourite blog which is called ‘Girl – with Beautiful Curl’. It can be found here https://quirkyabhi.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/girl-with-beautiful-curl/ Quiryabhi has a wonderful way of writing, one that transports the reader into the moment, and leaves the reader in doubt about the picture he is trying to paint, all the while including a comforting rhythm to his writing! I really enjoy his work and I know there must be many more readers out there who would appreciate his work too.
10 Random Facts about myself….
- Apparently, my kind are becoming extinct – yes I’m a soul-less ginger with blue eyes!!
- I hate shopping
- I hate cooking dinners
- I love baking cakes
- I hate cheese but love pizzas & cheeseburgers…
- I have developed 2 phobias recently WFP (Wet Floor Phobia) & CSF (Christmas Shopping Fear)
- I love binge watching anything on Netflix (when I have the time)
- Birthdays are starting to freak me out – because I’m getting older all the time
- Can you believe I’m still single?
- Love is…..my son!
Answers to questions from https://quirkyabhi.wordpress.com/2017/12/17/the-liebster-award/
1. How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as happy, kind and one hell of a procrastinator….I do tend to leave things until the last minute but I must say I work better under pressure 🙂
2. If you had a chance to bring back one person from the past who would it be?
I thought about this before, and I’m not really sure…if pressed though I would have to say Henry VIII – I would hope to keep my head though – I would love to know did he regret divorcing Catherine of Aargon as this was the beginning of him losing his sanity!
3. Which thing you hold dearest to in your life?
4. What’s your favourite alone-time activity?
Reading or Netflix/Youtube documentaries
5. Would you rather slip back to past or skip your way to the future?
Of course there are points in my history I would love to go back to, I would never want to skip to the future – I think the present is as good as I make it.
6. Is there any regret in your life so far?
7. Which side generally attracts you more-the good,happy one or the dark,evil one?
The good, happy one generally attracts me more, there is the odd occasion where the dark, evil one has its moments
8. Which is your favourite quote?
“Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all”
9. Do you believe in the concept of ‘A Higher Power’ above all and it is looking after us?
Yes – there has to be something bigger than all of this and all of us
10. Which is your favorite book/novel of all time?
Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett- best book I ever read, by far!
Looking forward for the answers guys!
My nomination is: