I’m delighted to accept the Liebster Award Nomination from https://digitalbookmedia.wordpress.com through my blog on “Orator-sur-Glane”. Many thanks to digitalbook12 for the nomination which I know will encourage me to keep up my writing and to keep reading many more blogs……
https://digitialbookmedia.wordpress.com writes about mental health, the power of music on one’s emotions and has a very interesting and honest take on these issues. I really enjoy his blogs as everybody can relate to them and never feel alone again after reading. I would highly recommend reading his blogs!!
What makes me passionate about blogging…
I love to write, I always have. But like so many people, I found it difficult to write and then to let anyone read my work. Since I started this blog a few months ago, I have gotten such amazing support from not only family/friends but from fellow-bloggers. It’s such a wonderful buzz to see notifications of likes/comments from other people, strangers – who don’t have to read my work but actually want to, this is what makes me want to write more. I have read back on some of my blogs today in light of this nomination, and I really can’t believe at times that I wrote some of those pieces or that people have actually read them and liked them. I have lots left to write about and I can’t wait to get my work out there for people to read, to make them smile/laugh or even if it is just to let people know that they are not alone – we all have the same issues no matter where we are in the world.
10 Random Facts about me..
- I have gingery/red hair and blue eyes – apparently a rare enough combination
- I hate cheese, but love cheese burgers
- I have 6 screws and a metal plate in my right ankle
- I go to France every year for a week
- I love listening to audiobooks
- My favourite song today is ‘Give me a minute’ by The Coronas
- My favourite book of all time has to be ‘Pride and Prejudice’
- I have a degree in English, History and Politics
- I love going for coffee/cappuccinos with my friends
- I’m still researching the dating scene 😉
I would like to nominate the following: